| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Imbert in October is hot at 26.25 °C (79.25 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist. Some 141.6mm (5.6in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Imbert October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Imbert, Dominican Republic
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Imbert:
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 7.3 kms (4.6 miles) E
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 78.2 kms (48.6 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) ESE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 15 kms (9.4 miles) SSE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 39.4 kms (24.5 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 42.5 kms (26.4 miles) SSE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 48.1 kms (29.9 miles) SSE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 60.2 kms (37.4 miles) SE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) SSE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 84.4 kms (52.5 miles) SE